Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome Back!

Who's ready to get back to saving money?

I took a break from blogging during the holidays.  With family in town and being the sole shopper in the house, I didnt really have a lot of time for extra curriculars, not to mention my 8 year old PC was on the fritz, (thanks to my MIL for a great new computer) I'm ready to get back to it!
A few things have changed here at The Crazy Coupon Lady.  First of all, I need a new name! Couponing has become really popular lately  with the TLC program Extreme Couponing.  This show is great and one of the extreme couponers featured has a blog called The Krazy Coupon Lady and it is a very popular blog.  These 2 ladies who run the blog have been on the today show, and have written a book about couponing.  Needless to say, I cant compete, and I don't even want to try.  So right now I am looking to change the name of this blog.  I would love any suggestions from my readers! I  am also thinking about teaching a class on couponing. Many readers and friends  have asked me to teach them how I do it and instead of trying to teach everyone individually how fun would it be to get everyone who is interested to all learn together?! Being the coupon nerd that I am, I know I would love it!  So please let me know if any of you would be interested in something like that!

I know its been a while but I hope you all keep checking back for all the great deals I will be posting!  For my local readers, I have some pretty exciting freebies and fun sales for Rite Aid and Tops that I will be posting later today, so be sure to brush up Coupon lingo and  your coupon policies!

No comments:

Post a Comment