Monday, January 31, 2011

Easy way to Earn Gas Points at Tops!







While at my local Tops I was chit chatting with the manager and she informed me of a new way to earn gas points.  Tops will be giving their customers 10 gas points for every coupon that they use!  WHAT?!?!?  If this is true I'm pretty sure I'm getting free gas!

Now, I'm not 100% sure how this is going to work and I have a ton of questions that I will be emailing their Customer Affairs Reps and as soon as I get all the info I will be sure to post it! If you have any questions you want me to direct their way, please comment in the space below! Id love to hear from you!

Here are some of the questions ill be asking:


Is there a limit to how many gas points you can earn?

Will all coupons used go towards the total including Internet printed coupons? 

Do both store and manufacturer coupons count? 






Can you imagine?  CHEAP GAS? *happy dancin' in the kitchen right now*

No comments:

Post a Comment