Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Favorite Rite Aid Sales

I Love Sundays! I'm getting ready for the Superbowl but I wanted to just put this out there for any of my readers who wanted to make a Rite Aid run today!  I'm seeing FREE Cake mix and Cookie mix! WOOT! I have a lot of Birthdays coming up and I love to bake so this is a perfect time for me to stock up! Here's the Deal:

Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Cookie Mix, and Frosting $2ea
Get $2 +Up when you buy 2
AND there is a month long $1 +Up promo for these too!
so, if you buy 2 items you get (1) $2 +Up AND (2) $1 +UP, making these, essentially free!
here are a few coupons you can use

$1/2 Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix AND Frosting (exp 3/26/2011) 1/30/2011 SS
$.50 off when you buy both cake mix AND frosting
$.40 off one pouch of cookie mix
and you can stack it with the
-$1 off 2 Betty Crocker Baking Items video values 02/2011

WOOT! that's a definite moneymaker people!  


I have a bunch of +Ups from the sales last week, so I am going to pay for my transaction in all Rite Aid money! WOOHOO!



I'm looking over the Tops ads now so come back and check out any good sales going on this week.  I did notice that they are doing the coupon gas campaign again, which I LOVE!  I got 300 extra points last week just from using coupons.  CHEAP GAS (well i guess its not cheap, but its better than paying full price)

No comments:

Post a Comment