Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cheap LED Holiday lights at Home Depot!

I'm pretty sure we tossed the Christmas lights out with the tree last year! (GASP)  How un-frugal of me! They were hideous! I thought they were the pretty soft twinkling lights.  NOPE!  I had the Techno-Dance-Club-Eye burning sort of Christmas lights.  Well, now I sort of wish I would have saved them because Home Depot is having their Holiday Light Trade- In program starting Today!  If you have any Christmas lights that are:
A.) tangled and not worth untangling
B.) have missing or broken bulbs
C.) are old and ugly
or
D.) remind you of a bad Techno rave dance party

you can take them in to Home Depot and trade them for a $3 coupon towards any LED light purchase.  They will have some priced starting at $5.97, so just $2.97 after coupon.  Trade in a total of 5 strings for a max of  $15 off!  Don't you just love driving around looking at all the decorated houses?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment