Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Mail Came!

Vista Print always has great freebies! And some are still available if you want to snatch up these awesome deals! I made a Personalized canvas bag for my daughter to use for her Halloween candy and to use for trick or treating next year, and the year after and after and...- but there are lots of little pictures and designs to choose from.  Make one for yourself to hold all of your coupons, or give one away as a gift. I also grabbed this great calendar! We personalized it and added all of our special dates to remind us of birthdays and anniversaries!  Each month has a family picture on it!  These are great gifts for the grandparents! There are tons of little freebies on this site and they are very easy to make and order.  I ordered 3 items and with tax and shipping I paid less than $6!

No comments:

Post a Comment