Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Free Stuff *Updated

I told you before how Walmart offers free samples - Here is a great one.  Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste.  Now, I can't tell you how big this sample will be.  It might just be a little packet, but it could be great for just a quick overnight trip somewhere.  I've been wanting to try it out anyway, and I'm hoping they will send a coupon with.


Also, you can get a free Juno Baby DVD here from Heard It From Mom.  Do be sure to use a valid email address because they will send you a code that you need to enter.  Kids love these DVD's! Perfect to pop in when you need to get dinner started or flip the laundry. 

Thanks Coupon Geek



Reader dolfman emailed me about a few great freebies from Proctor and Gamble.  I've gotten these samples in the mail before and the Head and Shoulders is a great little packet.  The Pantene comes in 2oz bottles and you can request the shampoo and conditioner in their drop down menu! Perfect for the carry on!  There are a lot of high value coupons you can request to be sent with your package as well!


Thanks dolfman!



Once you all start getting your samples and freebies in the mail I would love to hear back from you about what you think... then I'll know which samples to post and which ones are stinkers :) 

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled on the site looking for some Head and Shoulders coupons. Thought your readers might be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading! Great find! Please let us know if you find any other goodies!

    ReplyDelete