Monday, November 8, 2010

I Love Saving Money!

One of the new ways I've started to save money is to shop through Ebates.  They have a cash back program and it is TOO easy! Anytime you order anything online you want to go through the Ebates website.  Then, every quarter they will cut you a big fat check.  It's that easy.  I really wish I would have started doing this earlier because I can already see the hundreds I could have gotten back...  you can sign up here with my referral link and start with $5 in your account.  With all the online holiday shopping I'm about to do, I can't wait to see how much money I'm going to get back!

I will try to remind you to shop through Ebates when I put up online sales!

3 comments:

  1. Can Ebates be used for a magazine subscription? I am currently looking to subscribe to Consumer Reports magazine and am looking for discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Go to valuemags.com via Ebates and you can get 26% cash back! You will get 13 issues for $26.00 (not sure if that's a good price but Amazon sells it for $29) and then you will get $6.76 back. And if this is your first time using Ebates (and you when through my referral link)they will also give you a free $5 for making a qualifying $25 purchase so you get back $11.76! Like I said before they will cut you a check every 3 months. And you can decide how you want them to pay you - either by sending you a check or making a deposit into your Paypal account. Sounds like a great deal to me! Thanks for the great question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Crazy Coupon Lady! It worked like a champ!

    ReplyDelete