Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Still have your $20 Rue La La credit? Hurry this is going fast!

I just wanted to post this quick because I just used my $20 credit on  Tarte cosmetics!  My sister in law to be sells this stuff and she was telling me how awesome it is! All natural stuff! They have an eyeshadow quad, 2 eyeliners and a dual sided eyeliner brush for 14.90!  With shipping, tax and my credit I got all that for less than $7!  Can't beat it with a stick!  The only dilemma I see is, do I keep it for myself or give it as a gift?  hmmmm.


***this is under the Boutiques drop down menu.  Click on Final Sale Act 1 and you can see all the goodies there.  Tarte will be one of them if you are interested in this deal!  There is a lot more great stuff for super cheap. Michael Kors is selling out fast but with your credit - you might be able to to get a cute top for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment