Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get Those Holiday Greetings In The Mail! (or at least ordered)

**** Update, Please read the updates I posted below. Sorry I jumped the gun on this post, some things are too good to be true!

Ok, im really excited to not only post about this, but to do it myself! I've been holding out on a good sale on holiday cards AND return address labels.  And I have a great deal here for you!

Vista print is offering these great 5x7 Folded Photo Holiday Cards. You get 20 for $1.99 and you can upload up to 6 pictures! There are lots of different designs to choose from.  Use this link here.

also

You can use this link and get 140 return labels for FREE!  They are also offering the caricature type labels for free as well! 

Get them both ordered and maybe you will actually get the Christmas cards out on time this year!

*** Anybody else having problems with this? It's charging me an upload fee for the cards and if I try to add both to my cart its not giving me the return labels for free :(  I'll post more once I get this all ironed out!

*** Final UPDATE*** I'm not as excited as I was before.  I probably should have tested this all out before I posted.  Here is the deal:

You have to use separate links for each of these deals.  So 2 separate orders.  Otherwise, you don't get the price I posted.  Then, the holiday card is charging a $2.49 upload fee to add a picture!  Total bummer.  And shipping is sort of ridiculous... around $10 for 2 week shipping! Hmmp.  I'm skipping the Holiday cards - I think I can find a way better price then $15 for 20 cards and envelopes.  But, I did order the 140 address labels.  They came out really cute.  I paid for the 14 day shipping and it came out to $3.43 total.  Not bad!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on another site and got excited about it until I saw the shipping :( We normally get our Christmas cards at Costco, they're $14.99 for 50. Maybe a sweet deal will come along with a good price for shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katie, that is a great price at Costco! I'll definitely post any great deals I may find on cards... thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete